City Specialized Physiotherapy Clinic ( CSPC)
Physiotherapy is a clinical health profession that aims to rehabilitate people following injury and improve movement disorders. Physiotherapy uses evidence-based, natural methods; such as manual therapies, electrotherapy, cryotherapy, exercise, and education.
Physiotherapy Doctors are movement specialists whose education and training involves University degree level study, in medical science subjects such as anatomy, physiology, microbiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, biomechanics and psychology. Physiotherapists also study a wide variety of treatment techniques and continue to do so throughout their career.
Why Choose Us?
In Bangladesh, all Physiotherapy Doctors are not registered with the Government. One cannot call themselves a physiotherapist if they are not suitably qualified to be registered. Government registered Physiotherapy also guarantees that a Physiotherapist is fully insured and is governed by a stringent professional code of conduct. So our CSPC has registered physiotherapy doctor.
Our philosophy at City Specialized Physiotherapy Clinic ( CSPC ) based on a holistic approach where we see our patients as individuals and view the person as a whole. Whatever your needs, our detailed assessment process will ensure that we identify the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
What We Serve:
CSPC see children and young adults with a wide variety of rehabilitative challenges in an outpatient setting, such as.
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Gynecological and obstructive physiotherapy
- Geriatric Physiotherapy
- Hydro collateral packs
- Laser therapy
- Trans cutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Interferential Therapy (IFT)
- Spinal traction
- Pelvic (Continuous/intermittent)
- Cervical (Continuous/intermittent)
- Electrical Stimulation
- Short Wave Diathermy(SWD)
The types of conditions which physiotherapy can help with are:
- Sports and non-sports related Injuries
- All joint sprains and pains
- Cartilage and ligament injuries
- Muscle strains
- Neck pain, Back pain and Sciatica, PLID
- Rehabilitation after Surgery
- Stroke and all kind of paralysis
- Burn and Contracture
- Exercise prescription, including gym based programs specific to your needs
- Advice on prevention
- Biomechanical assessments
- Sports specific screening
- Bicycle assessment and set up advice
- Gait analysis and footwear advice
- Shoulder and Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow
- Tendonitis and tendinopathies
We approach restoration of your movement and function from a different perspective. We provide a specialized form of physical therapy called Manual Therapy. Our therapists use their hands to correct problems in joints, muscle tissues, or connective tissues. Correcting mechanical problems goes to the root of most patients’ pain. We like to work on the source of a patient’s problem and the results are restoration of movement, function, and quality of life.
CSPC have a dedicated staff of physical therapy Doctor who are skilled in assessing, diagnosing and treating pain related neurological, musculoskeletal and sports injury disorders that limit an individual’s ability to participate in daily activities, movement, and functional mobility.
City Specialized Physiotherapy Clinic ( CSPC ) Doctor List
Head of the Department
Dr. Ripon Kumar Ghosh. (PT)
Gov Reg: 030007, Consultant Physiotherapist, Ministry Of Social Welfare, BPT( Dhaka) MPH ( Dhaka), Dip-Orthopedic medicine(ETGOM) cyriax, Clinical Neurodynamic ( ATA ), Trained on Pediatric Rehabilitation. Read More