As-salamu- alikum. You are welcome to the premise of City Health Services Ltd. Model Pharmacy. We thank The Almighty Allah for giving us the opportunity to provide service to the people'shealthcare. In medicine & diagnostic business we are able to make a capable way for the blessing of our customer. City Model Pharmacy is opened for 24 hours. City Model Pharmacy is located on 772/1-A, Basila Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. City Model Pharmacy is branch of the city hospital in capital that is located on 1/8, Block-E, Lalmatia, Satmosjid Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka- 1207. We are selling all types of medicines, medical devices, consumer product and giving services for peoples of our country. We provide Home Delivery Services in our region. From now, we will also take orders through online.
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. A model pharmacy is the pharmacy which is supervised by an A grade pharmacist who is present on the premises. B & C grade pharmacist personnel may assist with dispensing under the supervision of the A grade pharmacist.
Our pharmacists (sales man) have appropriate skills, qualification and competencies for their role and for their tasks they carry out. We have pharmacy accreditation certificate, dispenser registration certificate and trade license. Prescription only medicine are only dispensed against a prescription. Moreover, every drug is dispensed in accordance with model pharmacy dispensing and training guideline/standards and in accordance with the existing DGDA laws, ordinance and rule. We maintain privacy of the patient during counseling conversation through the use of a separate area or by requiring other customers to stand behind a line that allows for confidential conversation with the dispenser.
Why do you buy from us…
- There is no fear of being cheated by buying any fake drugs in this Pharmacy.
- There is no possibility of adulteration due to medicines brought directly from the pharmaceutical company.
- Here the medicine is kept at the right and controlled temperature, as the effectiveness of the drug remains unchanged.
- There is no expired medication here, so there is no risk of adverse reactions to the medication.
- Drug provision is added to the sticker form with the supplied medicine packet, which will help you with regular medicines.
- While taking medicines from the pharmacy, our well-skilled pharmacists will give you accurate guidance on medication and answer any questions related to medication.
- Our pharmacy helpline for medicinal information:- Mobile: -01533254052
- A grade: A-grade pharmacists are pharmacists who have completed the graduation course in the field of pharmacy program and having A-grade registration from the pharmacy council of Bangladesh.
- B & C grade: B-grade pharmacists are those pharmacists who have completed the undergraduate diploma course in the field of Pharmacy and having a separate registration from the pharmacy council of Bangladesh. In model pharmacy, they work as a salesman.
C-grade pharmacists are those pharmacists who have completed at least 80 hours dispenser training course and pass the training exam that is approved by pharmacy council of Bangladesh. They are also called apprentice. In model pharmacy they help A- grade and B-grade pharmacist to complete their routine works.